Sunday, January 20, 2008

The view from my front porch. The court looks inactive right now, but there are lively games almost every evening. Occassionally there is a girl that attempts to play with the Cambodian guys...she has fun, and I'm pretty sure they find it rather amusing.


This merry-go-round is also right outside of my bungalow. It actually has a purpose other than a fun place to play. As the kids play on it, and it goes around, water is pumped into a storage tank. The first picture that I apprehensively took of them playing is not included here. Once the kids saw that I had a CAMERA, they immediately struck this pose. The picture that follows, but doesn't exist, is the kids surrounding me after the picture, wanting to see themselves and laughing hysterically. It was great.


A bridge in the village of Kean Svay where I'm living. And the view from the bridge...






An RDI sunset.


1 comment:

kmcfarla said...

Looks amazing! Kick some Cambodian butt in volleyball, show your skills!
-Kate