Thursday, February 14, 2008

The much awaited abode picture


Here is my bungalow, or as I like to call it, the penthouse. I have a nice view of the land, a front row seat to evening volleyball games, a 1 minute walk to work, what more could you want? Hot water is what I really want right now! You know how we say sometimes that we're having a "bad hair day", well here we say we have a "bad hair life." It's true, a constant state of dirty hair that feels like straw, but if that's all there is to complain about, we're not doing so bad. I've started showering in the afternoon to take advantage of the warmer water then and it seems to help. And there is definitely time for that because the lunch break is around 1.5 to 2 hours. They've just accepted in Cambodia what we all fight in the U.S...an after lunch nap is totally normal. How will I explain that to my next boss?

No comments: